Monday 11 February 2019

Cut Off


A simple how to video. How to patch a filter so that it has extra resonance. In this case its a vintage Buchla 100 series Model 191 which has zero resonance in normal use. But like so much with the 100 series, a simple patch-around solution is available. Just send the filter output back in on itself with a mixer, blending the input signal and filter output to get resonance galore. The mixer is used BEFORE the input to the filter, in other words, the mixer is used to combine the dry signal with the filtered signal and send it back in on itself. Look at the diagram below



1 comment:

  1. BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast 
    you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of
    hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about 
    this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month 
    ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and 
    I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about 
    $50,000.(fifty thousand USD) Every now and then I keeping pumping money 
    into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught 
    ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it 
    also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect 
    you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on : (
    atmmachinehackers1@gmail.com ). Tell your 
    loved once too, and start to live large. That's the simple testimony of how 
    my life changed for good...Love you all ...the email address again is ;
    atmmachinehackers1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete