Wednesday 31 May 2017

I Dream Of Apples




As you might know I am a big fan of Morton Subtonick, and his pioneering recordings of the 1960s and 70s. I've posted on him before and his connection with Don Buchla and the development of the first modular synthesisers. I met him in Poland when I did a talk with Foxxy and we appeared on the same bill. He's such a great man, and he played one of the best gigs I've ever seen that weekend too. Well now those nice people behind the I Dream Of Wires documentary are crowdfunding a new biopic of Morton, which if it is as thorough as their previous work should be very worthwhile getting behind. Go here for the details

2 comments:

  1. Such a great post this is. People who have a knack for electronic music can better understand what a legend Morton Subotnick is.

    ReplyDelete